Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version

This forum is the shippuden version of naruto but original, original names and some new clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Training grounds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Number of posts : 1247
Location : ......I Think Nix is Eating my limb.......Stop that......and now im armless =(!i still love you nix!
Love/Married to/Dating : My Crazy But beautiful and energetic Fiance NIX!
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Uchiha Training grounds Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:30 pm

*Appears tieing gourde to my back readying shakaku powers*.....
Back to top Go down
https://narurpg.rpg-board.net
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Oramaru appears ready with a katana in his hand. "I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Location : ......I Think Nix is Eating my limb.......Stop that......and now im armless =(!i still love you nix!

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:41 pm

ok let us begin*pours sand all around us*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Took a defensive stance. "Alright." He started to put some of his chakra into his katana making it sharper.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:46 pm

*sends sand bullets at him*...
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:48 pm

....(im like gaara)
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:50 pm

Oramau jumped up and sliced through the sand bullets then forms a few hands signs. "Earth Style; Grand Labyrinth Jutsu." The ground started to rise and formed in to a complicated Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Crap.....*i rise into the air with a sand pillar i see you and i do a sand jutsu*Sand Rain jutsu*sand bullets fall on you*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Few formed a few more hand signs. "Earth Style; Spike Dome Justsu." Earth gathered around Oramaru and protected him in a dome with spikes from the sand bullets then he made more hand signs. "Earth Style; Spike Cannon." The spikes fired from the dome and went after Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:09 pm

*sand blocks spikes and sand grabs his legs from under dome*SAND BURIAL*breaks your legs*(GOTCHA!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:21 pm

"Oramaru" yells out in pain but then grinned. "Gotcha." "Oramaru's" body went poof revealing a log, then the real Oramaru appeared from behind as he formed a few hand signs. "Chidori." His hands started to produce lightning as he jabbed at Zaine's left shoulder.

ooc: A classic.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:25 pm

*is hit with chidori**falls to ground and body is enveloped with sand i turn into a mini shakaku*....grrr
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:27 pm

He put some black chakra into his feet as he landed on the branch of a tree upside down waiting as his sharingan developed it's third line.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:32 pm

*hand stretches and hits him*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:42 pm

At the las second he disappeared then reappeared at the top of another tree. "You need to learn how to control yourself or we might lose you to the Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

WIND BULLET*fires wind bullet at him*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:56 pm

Forms rapid hand sign. "Fire bullet." He breathed out a fast blast of faire that collided with the Wind Bullet and canceled each other out.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 pm

*is behind him tail hits him*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:05 pm

Fall to the ground and land on his chest making him gasp for air then h got up and looked over to Zaine as he signed Dragon, Horse, Bird, Snake, Rat, and Tiger in squence. "Sacred Ninja Art; Dark Phoenix Summoning." Black and Purple flames gathered and they formed a giant bird, TH bird roared out as it breathed black flames at Zaine.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:06 pm

*does 5 air bullets*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:15 pm

The flames engulfed the air bullets and kept going after Zaine. "Don't take this technique so lightly, it was made to fight the likes or the Amaterasu and the Rinnegan."
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:20 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!*jinchuuriki gets out of control i grow to full size*.......*Fires gigantic Air Bullet*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:22 pm

The bird swirled around and formed a barrier of fire as it blocked the attack around Oramaru but flattened the terrain around him.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:24 pm

*Is complete shakaku*Ill kill you!
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm

"I'm afraid my partner would be most upset if you do that." His black chakra started to bubble around him.

ooc: Isn't Shukaku a party sounding creature?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Training grounds   Uchiha Training grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Training grounds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next