Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version

This forum is the shippuden version of naruto but original, original names and some new clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jutsu Template

Go down 
+9
Hola Subeta
archer
Ryan
Konan Origami
Raleth
Hakushin Koori
Oramaru
Dyavol
Zaine Uchiha
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Number of posts : 1247
Location : ......I Think Nix is Eating my limb.......Stop that......and now im armless =(!i still love you nix!
Love/Married to/Dating : My Crazy But beautiful and energetic Fiance NIX!
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Name:
Ability:
(thats it)
Back to top Go down
https://narurpg.rpg-board.net
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:54 pm

name: shota summoning
ability: summons my friend shota
Jutsu Template Images38
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:37 pm

[img]Jutsu Template Th_kit10[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 am

Name: Dark Phoenix Summoning
Ability: I use the hands signs, Dragon, Horse, Bird, Snake, Rat, and Tiger in sequence and summon a bird made of black and purple flames that can act as a guardian an attack creature which I can control with my chakra. If it with this it can cause extremely bad burns causing critical damage, if hit directly other wise it can burn you good causing medium, which it can also shoot out in from its mouth.

Last edited by Oramaru on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Location : ......I Think Nix is Eating my limb.......Stop that......and now im armless =(!i still love you nix!

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 am

....your a chuunin Approved
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:54 am

Thanks and aw I was hoping to be a Jounin as a starting but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Number of posts : 289
Love/Married to/Dating : I'm Looking For A Perfect Love.
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:03 am

Name:Flying Thunder God Jutsu
Type: A-class, Supplementary, Long Range (0-10m)
User: Minato Namikaze (Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 3)
Ability:The technique of Minato which gave him the nickname "The Yellow Flash of Konoha" (木ノ葉の黄色い閃光, Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō), this technique allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed. Although it is often compared with the Body Flicker Technique, the speed of this jutsu is much greater and the principle behind the Flying Thunder God Technique is similar to the Summoning Technique.

To activate this jutsu, the user needs a special seal or "Jutsu formula" (術式, Jutsu-shiki) to mark the destination. After this is done, the user can almost instantaneously transport himself to that location. Minato applied the formula in advance to weapons such as kunai. One of these kunai was given to Kakashi for his advancement to Jonin by Minato. It is also possible to leave a formula in an area touched by the user.

This is one of the few known non-Kekkei-Genkai techniques created that the Sharingan or the Byakugan cannot follow. It is because of this technique that Konoha came out victorious in the Iwa-Konoha Shinobi War.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:05 am

Your chuunin.......no
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:06 am

I made it for when i get that rank.
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:08 am

......just make it when you get their
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:08 am

Alright tha is mine. I will even teach it to you. Maybe XD
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:16 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Akatsuki lvl-Kage/Leader
Raleth

Number of posts : 647
Love/Married to/Dating : None. You have a promblem with that
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Name- Master Puppet Jutsu
Type- S. Can Attack From All distances
Description- Uses all four puppets; Pein, Zetsu, Kakuzu, and Sasori. Pein uses razor wind to trap enemies into a small circle. It covers underground, all sides, and above. If they try to get out they will have millions of cut. Zetsu then shoots lightining at the enimes. The wind stores the electricity and shocks the enimies. Kakuzu summons ice needle that keep impaling the enmies in side. Sasori shoots the biggest and most strongest grand fire ball from above and it squeezes the wind to hit the enimes and they get hit by everyones attack.
IF I use this attack on a demon, and they turn demon it only severly hurts them

Last edited by Raleth on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://avatarpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Name:Eternal Mangekyo
Type:???(stronger than S. rank)
Ability:Eternal Mangekyo hits for 400 meters away
Back to top Go down
Raleth
Akatsuki lvl-Kage/Leader
Raleth

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:08 pm

damn u....
Back to top Go down
Konan Origami
Chuunin
Konan Origami

Number of posts : 1164
Love/Married to/Dating : hola my forgiving lover
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 am

Name:puppet contorl
Ability:to control my puppets
(thats it)
Name:puppet element attack
Ability:puppets use there elements
(thats it)
Name:merge puppet
Ability:two or more puppet merge and use their elements and attacks
(thats it)
and to reg my puppet kisame and hidan on siggy
Back to top Go down
http://code-geass.forumotion.com/portal.htm
Raleth
Akatsuki lvl-Kage/Leader
Raleth

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 am

i talked with zaine, and he approved everything but the merge puppets. make ur puppets in weapon creation. Kisame is water and hidan is lightining.
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:47 am

thank you

Last edited by Hakushin Koori on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Konan Origami
Chuunin
Konan Origami

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:29 am

Name:puppet replacement jutsu
Ability:replaces user with puppet
name:puppet weapons (sword,spear)
ability:sumons weapons
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:56 pm

(i got these jutsu from The Dotou clan on another site. Corey the Creator of those jusu said i could repost them and use them.)
Koori Side Branch Jutsu

Genin

The First Snow Tech.

Description: The user Actives there First Snow Eye, and it begin to snow softly.

Reido [Freezing Point]

Description: The very foundation upon which all of Yukigakures Ninjutsu is based upon. By using chakra to manipulate water, a Snow-nin is able to freeze an available water source which can then be used for Ice or Snow based Ninjutsu. Snow ninja are able to use this ability to freeze moisture found within the enviroment in order to create ice in any situation as long as moisture is present. This jutsu is required for the rest of the techniques in this tree

Snow Clone

Description: A very basic and easy to learn technique which involves manipulating snow into a very compact version of the user. The Yuki Bunshin is fully capable of combat although it isn't very durable, after all it is only made out of packed snow. Similar to a walking snowman, this clone doesn't make a very good decoy but can be very useful in battle due to the fact that numbers can always be good to have on your side in a heated confrontation. this could also be used to with a simple genjutsu to alter the clones appearance to resemble the user completely

Reinigiri [Zero Grip]

Description: A jutsu that is the most well known jutsu in all of Yukigakure and Hidden Snow itself. By forcing chakra onto the their feet, the shinobi is able to walk atop of snow with ease and move around on Ice with no problem whatsoever. This jutsu is mandatory for most shinobi as it allows them to be a master of their element and enviroment.

Yukikumo No Jutsu [Snow Cloud Technique]

Description: A jutsu that normally wouldn't possess much use unless a Snow shinobi finds himself outside of his home territory. By condensing moisture and freezing it above the battlefield the Snow-nin can cause large snow clouds to appear and pour down large amounts of snow for the ninja himself to utilize in whatever way one can think of. Another affect of this jutsu is that the amount of snowfall can reduce vision similar to that of a regular smoke bomb.

Yuki Shuriken No Jutsu [Snow Shuriken Technique]

Description: This jutsu allows a shinobi to compact snow into the form of shurikens, their abilities are exactly similar to regular shuriken. This jutsu can be used in multiple ways but requires chakra to throw the shuriken themselves if the shinobi chooses not to throw them with his own hands.

Yuki No Yoroi [Armor Of Snow]

Description: By collecting large amounts of snow around themselves, the shinobi is able to force chakra into the snow flakes and make them compact in such a way that the result of this jutsu is a flexible full body armor made entirely of snow. Katons instantly disperse this armor. This armor lasts until it has been destroyed.

Yuki Koutai [Snow Shift]

Description: By placing an item ontop of a pile of snow, the user is able to force chakra into the item itself and cause the snow to shift positions. This jutsu can allow one to move an item from one spot to another in an instant as long as there is snow between where he put the item down and where he wishes it to reappear. The maximum distance for this jutsu is about fifteen metres.

Snow/Ice Swirling Spike

Description: The Koori Caster then forms Snow or Ice spikes.Which spin rapidly to increase the damage.Is Then SHot at a specific Target

Snowy Wind

Description: The Koori Caster then blows out a very cold snowy wind that will make the target's body temperature drop about 2 degress.Can Cause Frostbite.It is -25 Degfrees Farenheit

Chuunin

The First Blizzard Tech.

Description: The user actives there First Blizzard Eye, and it begins to Snow like a Blizzard.

Yuki No Tate [Snow Shield]

Description: Compacting snow and drawing it upwards the Snow-nin is able to create a shield of snow directly in front of wherever they point their open palm. While this shield cannot be moved around at Genin level as it must stay in place along with the user to maintain an open palm, At Chuunin level it is able to be moved around as long as the user keeps his hand open at all times. This shield can withstand most projectiles and physical attacks but isn't very good for defending against Ninjutsu.

Yuki Enchou [Snow Dome]

Description: By pulling Snow up from around themselves the user is able to form a igloo made entirely out of compact Snow all around them. This dome is large enough for the user to remain inside but has very little room in which to move around. This dome is able to repel any attack that is Genin or Chuunin level aimed towards it, Jounin techniques are able to destroy this dome instantly.

Koori Suiei No Jutsu [Ice Swimming]

Description: A variation on the infamous Inner Decapitation Technique from Iwagakure. Utilizing either Snow or Ice as the medium, the shinobi is able to swim beneath the hard and compact chosen surface. If the shinobi chooses to grab onto an opponent and drag him under, he will be buried from up to the neck in ice or in the case of snow, buried completely.

Yukinami [Snow Wave]

Description: By slamming their fists into the snow covered ground a Snow-nin is able to make a somewhat large wave of Snow rise into the air and proceed in the direction they have aimed their fists towards. This wave of Snow is ten metres high and ten metres wide. It is able to block most oncoming Taijutsu and projectiles and is able to sweep up anyone and anything within its path before burying them in the moderate amount of snow. This jutsu is useful for clearing a path of any obstacles or burying your opponent.

Gekido Sekkei [Raging Snowstorm]

Description: By using the moisture in the atmosphere the user begins to make snow fall forth into the ground. Shortly after the large amount of snow begins to fall the wind picks up and begins to spin this snow into a very large and deadly blizzard. This blizzard is about fifteen metres in length and due to chakra compacting the snow even further the flakes of snow are able to slice into the skins causing damage equal to about a cut from a senbon. While this normally isn't very dangerous when stuck within the storm itself this can be very dangerous. Due to the user being in the eye of the storm he is unaffected but cannot move. The winds also help redirect projectiles.

Yoki Rippoutai [Snow Cube]

Description: A very useful jutsu depending on the enviroment. By slamming one fist into nearby snow the user is able to force a large block of snow ranging about fifteen feet by fifteen feet in size to launch itself forth from the snow in a general direction. While this normally wouldn't be a very deadly jutsu, this snow travels exceedingly fast and can crush a foe somewhat easily. If this cube were to hit any dense objects it would explode with the force of an exploding tag. This jutsu requires a fair amount of snow upon the ground.

Kaginari Yuki [Eternal Snow]

Description: This jutsu is passive. By compacting snow or iceand super cooling it even further by the use of chakra, any snow or ice that is made by a snow-nin who has learnt this jutsu is completely unmeltable by natural warmth or heat. While Ninjutsu used by shinobi that normally would cause things to melt or burn would melt this snow depending on the opponents Ninjutsu prowess. Heat in the atmosphere or any other non-chakra infused heat source will be unable to melt this super cooled snow.

Snow Coffin Jutsu

Description: The user makes snow wrap around the foe, and tighten.

Snow Barial jutsu

Description: the user burries the foe in snow causing extreme cold and pressure on the foes body. the foe if applied with snow coffin (riping names off now) (will be talked about later) could be deadly

Yuki Kobushi

Description: By focusing chakra to the palms, the user does standard attacks such as a leaf whirlwind or a basic punch but when the user makes physical contact a small patch of blue spurs appear around the targeted area. These spurs then slowly freeze the opponant and dely their reaction and speed, similiar to the hyuuga which neutralise the chakra, this form of taijutsu substitutes the feeling if the opponant was to cold to run at their fastest and to slow to react to projectiles at their prime condition.

Ice ant invasion

Description: The user does miniscle finger movements flick small amounts of water onto the ground with the enemy noticing, once a hand sign is done these water droplets freeze and change form into small ice ants which then sneakily climb all over opponent, when another hand sign is done they melt once more then instantly freeze, causing the opponent to be held in place.

Jounin

The Powerful Snow Storm Tech.

Description: When the User actives the The Powerful Snow Strom Eye, the snow strom rages badly(worse then a blizzard).

Kantaite [Frigid Hand]

Description: When an opponent is standing near or around a batch of Snow, this jutsu can be used. Forcing chakra into the nearby Snow, a large hand is able to extend to upwards of fifty feet. Once this hand makes contact with an opponent or object it completely surrounds the opponent in compact snow. This snow cannot be broken out of unless the shinobi possessess a Jounin level Taijutsu. Normally avoiding this somewhat large and bulky hand is ones best option.

Yukitama Renda No Jutsu [Snowball Barrage Technique]

Description: By compacting snow into a group of twenty small snowballs, the user is able to freeze them into a very dense state. Once this is performed the user is able to send this snowballs in a barrage towards any target they desire but once they are launched their direction cannot be changed. These snowballs each exploding with the power of an exploding tag. Usually this technique is used in a mortar sort of offensive, more useful in long range combat than upclose.

Kaizen Yuki Bunshin No Jutsu [Improved Snow Clone Technique]

Description: An improvement upon the first and somewhat inferior Yuki bunshin. Using advanced knowledge and chakra control this jutsu comes into light. Compacting snow and water together to form a very dense and durable clone, this new Yuki bunshin is no longer considered "weak" among anything else. The difference between this clone and its previous is that his clone is more compact, fully capable of withstanding more than one blow. It is also able to house items and weapons within its stomach or upon itself if the user feels like placing such a thing inside or upon them.

Touketsu Naiou [Frozen Depths]

Description: This technique can only be performed on a large body of Snow. Regardless of this it is quite a deadly jutsu when placed in the right situation. By forcing a fair amount of chakra into the snow upon which an opponent is standing, the Snow-nin forces an area of about 10 metres around the opponent to revert back into a supercooled yet liquid state. After two seconds it reverts back into snow, either trapping an opponent beneath the cold depths or letting him get away.

Jakunen [Desolation]

Description: This technique can only be performed after an opponent has been buried or covered in snow. By using chakra to make the snow contract with extreme pressure, this jutsu causes anything within the snow itself to be crushed completely. This jutsu is usually used to cripple or kill an opponent outright if he has been covered in snow. This technique can only be used in death enabled threads or with an opponents permission.

Kaizen Yuki No Yoroi [Improved Armor Of Snow]

Description: By collecting large amounts of snow around themselves, the shinobi is able to force chakra into the snow flakes and make them compact in such a way that the result of this jutsu is a flexible full body armor made entirely of snow. This armor lasts until its damage limit has been exceeded. This armor consumes a lot of chakra.

Yukinsei [Snow Comet]

Description: A very powerful jutsu that has been recently created by the newest Hyougakage. By creating a large amount of snow high up in the sky and compacting it to a very high degree, an extremely large ball of snow is created. The chakra that is used to compact the comet itself circles around inside of ball and explodes with the force of two exploding tags when it makes contact with something. This ball can be aimed in a general direction and once it is sent flying it cannot be stopped.

Snow Wave
Description: The Koori User then sends wave of cchakra impulsed Snow at a specific enemy.This Wave Can be up to 20 feet high.

Black Dragon Blizzard
Description: After forming the needed handseals, Dotou will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn, when it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air

Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Clan Leader Jutsu

Nadare No Jutsu [Avalanche Technique]
Description: This jutsu requires a very large amount of snow. By focusing 50% of his chakra into the snow directly infront of him, the snow-nin is able to make a large tsunami of snow rise up into the air. This wave is able of destroying an entire army of ninja and has been forbidden to be used inside of Yukigakure or Hidden Snow unless there is no other way to defeat an opponent. This wave continues on its path of destruction, trapping anyone and anything caught in its path beneath the pure white depths. Only the user is able to avoid this technique by being directly behind the technique itself.

Kaginarifuyu [Eternal Winter]
Description: A jutsu that can only be performed by the most talented shinobi that reside in the country of Snow. This technique causes a massive change into the climate of a certain area and is mainly used to change a warm climate into a cold one, letting a Snow shinobi reign supreme. By manipulating the moisture within the ground and air the shinobi is able to make an eternal winter begin by freezing the water beneath the earth itself and turning the ground into frost. The air then becomes cold and snow begins to fall for seven days and seven nights leaving the once fertile area into the current state which the Snow country is in. This jutsu can only be used twice in a lifetime as it actually permanently damages the inner coil by draining so much chakra.

Last edited by Hakushin Koori on Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakushin Koori
Jounin
Hakushin Koori

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 pm

The last three jutsu are Forbidden, which means after you do the jutsu. you die
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:54 pm

DENIED BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO PREVENT A VILLAGE FROM HAVING JUTSU 2:BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SNOW APOCALYPSE
Back to top Go down
Konan Origami
Chuunin
Konan Origami

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:54 pm

and me
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Kage
Ryan

Number of posts : 513

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:56 pm

what about you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jutsu Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jutsu Template   Jutsu Template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jutsu Template
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next