Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version

This forum is the shippuden version of naruto but original, original names and some new clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:10 pm

hes lettng go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Nucking Futs Nix
Kage
Nucking Futs Nix

Number of posts : 344
Location : I'm eating off Zaine's arm...hope he doesn't need it! ^^
Love/Married to/Dating : Tall Dark And Handsom, no he's not Antonio Bandaires! ITS ZAINE!
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Jereth: FUCKERS!!!! *jumps on dya and humps him*

Me: *meditates under a tree*
Back to top Go down
Zaine Uchiha
Admin
Zaine Uchiha

Number of posts : 1247
Location : ......I Think Nix is Eating my limb.......Stop that......and now im armless =(!i still love you nix!
Love/Married to/Dating : My Crazy But beautiful and energetic Fiance NIX!

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:57 pm

* I glomp nix*I love you!
Back to top Go down
https://narurpg.rpg-board.net
Nucking Futs Nix
Kage
Nucking Futs Nix

Love/Married to/Dating : Tall Dark And Handsom, no he's not Antonio Bandaires! ITS ZAINE!

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

*falls over meditating* i was getting through Simi...-.-
Back to top Go down
Nucking Futs Nix
Kage
Nucking Futs Nix

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:02 pm

*i go back to meditating and soon im in the hallway of my mind and walk threw the coridoor and open the door at the end of the hallway that is baracaded with chains and seal but that doesnt stop me. Its dark with only big white hollow eyes staring back at me. Unblinking and merciless waiting to gobble me up. But I'll never give him that satifaction*

So where were we Simi?

Simi: you were going to let me out of here.

No, but nice try my love.

Simi: Can't blame me for trying.

I can't. If i were in your position i would have done the same. Now back to our eariliry
conversation. If we work together we can accomplish anything and conquire what ever comes in our way.

Simi: When you say conquire do you mean rule places?

No, i would never conquire a village. I mean conquire our enemies if messed with.

Simi: I'm a demon and was sealed in here because i was doing that. I made a living by causing pain to others for my happiness. An let me tell you. It worked. And you come in here and you tell me a lame ass deal to get threw this emprisionment by doing the complete oppisite of what i lived for? ...Are you on drugs?

I see your point but doing what youre asking for is something i live to fight against. And killing ad destroying will only dirty and taint the soul that you live with. Soon we would be walking on egg shells whe we come in contact with eachother. Wondering who's going to betray who. Is that what you wanna live in? A tainted red world of betrayal? Your decion.

Simi
: ...you should be a lawyer with that speech. You prepared that?

TOTALLY pulled it out of my ass. ^^

Simi: Well it was very heart-felt. I almost started caring. ALMOST.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:59 pm

*waks up* is he done yet
Back to top Go down
Nucking Futs Nix
Kage
Nucking Futs Nix

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:30 am

*jereth is sleeping under the tree with me* Simi is asshole...-.-#
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:34 am

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)   Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nix's Training Grounds (All Are Welcome, If They Bring Food...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2