Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version

This forum is the shippuden version of naruto but original, original names and some new clans

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Moon's Curse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Oramaru could be seen staggering around the forest with his right hand grasping the back of his neck. "Damn...... it." He could barely speak as great pain surged throughout his body and he fell over tossing and turning as the pain got worse. "AHHH!" He yelled out in pain as his eyes were bloodshot with tears gathering at the corners.
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:38 pm

While Oramaru laid on the ground in agony the moon tuned pitch black as did Oramaru's eyes as the tears started to turn crimson.
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:30 pm

A powerful cyclone of black charkra swirled around him as the pain got worse and his hair changed from blood red to silver and his yells of pain grew louder the pain progressed throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Kage
Ryan

Number of posts : 513
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:47 pm

*walking through the forest* *notices Oramaru* dude what's wrong
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Number of posts : 1940
Love/Married to/Dating : Archer
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:48 pm

*appears* *was following ryan again* oramaru...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narurpg.rpg-board.net
Ryan
Kage
Ryan

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:50 pm

what's wrong with him
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:51 pm

his curse...
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:55 pm

Black wings sprouted from his back as blood red, slitted pupils appeared in his now pitch black eyes as his teeth became sharper as his nails became claw like. Suddenly he went silent as he stood up and looked over to Ryan and Dyavol as the cyclone dispersed then a mark appeared on the back of his neck that looked like a what looked like two black crescent moons with their backs to each other with a serpent's eye in between the them as well as a pair of back wings connected to the eyebut the moons were in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:58 pm

*uh not gud. begins going curse mark level 1. *screams in pain and pleasure* (not in a weird way...ok maybe a lil)
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:05 pm

He started to walk towards them as he started to laugh sadistically as a great amount of power could be felt resonating from his body as black shadow like tentacles it sucked the life force out the trees as the tentacles touched them.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Kage
Ryan

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:08 pm

*does hand signs*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:11 pm

*kyuubi sucking in the rays of energy* 8thinks crap*
*goes 2nd form* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. *everthing changes* and i stare with glee in my eyes* this will be very fun.
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:12 pm

the tentacles shot out at them at high speeds as he kept walking towards them laughing sadistically as his power kept growing after each step.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:13 pm

*left step* right* turn* *dodges tentacles and watches them* *quickly opens mouth and bites tentacle* *backs away*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:17 pm

The tentacles vanished as though they were never there as he spoke but his voice sounded completely different. "Wanting to dance with Death are you?" He vanished in an instant as he reappeared behind Dyavol and jabbed at his right shoulder blade with enough force that his arm seemed invisible.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:20 pm

*gets hit* *gets thrown forwards* *catches and sommersaults to floor* nice hit but all yu did was scorch me since my fire wall blocked it.
and yes i wanna dance *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:22 pm

He smirked as he flapped his wings and a powerful shock wave shot out and rushed out at Dyavol at speeds reaching mock four and higher.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:25 pm

*stomps floor and earth comes up to break the air wall* *wall goes past me barely missing* i cannot hurt yu so ill just use defense...
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:29 pm

"well that won't be much fun now will it and why won't hurt this body?" He hovered off the ground as he flew towards Dyavol at mock six carrying a powerful sonic boom behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:31 pm

*runs to the left at high speed*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Stopped in mid flight then shot up making the sonic boom shoot out in a very wide range at Dyavol.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:34 pm

*less power more width* *forms earth around foot and kicks out at wall* snapping it into separet waves* *waves do barely ant damage*
Back to top Go down
Oramaru
Cheif Anbu
Oramaru

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Shadows gathered around ins hand and formed a jagged reaper scythe then vamished then reappeared behind Dyavol before he could realize and had the scythe's blade around his neck with the blade touching the skin. "Looks like you're....." His body pulsated. "Damn you kid why did you have interrupt?" The scythe vanished as he stepped back a few steps and falls to the ground and Oramaru's body changed back to normal but not just before a voice could be heard. "Well kid looks like you won the rights to my power so keep the mark and everything that comes with it." Oramaru now laid unconscious on the ground with the mark now permanent part of him.
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 pm

*walks to him* *carries to leaf village*
Back to top Go down
Dyavol
Kage
Dyavol

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:46 pm

*collapses*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Moon's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon's Curse   Black Moon's Curse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Moon's Curse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rpg Shippuden Version :: Hidden Leaf Village :: Hidden Leaf Outer Gates-
Jump to: